Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pooh and K invades my Hometown


I really love Pooh and K, to be honest. I was trying to find the right introduction for these two but I couldn't seem to find the right lines. Yet, they obviously know the lines that can tickle my heart that I end up literally dropping to the floor because of excessive laughter. They will be doing just that in their show entitled "Laugh til u drop" on April 19,2009 at the Lagao Gym. I really want to witness them perform with my own eyes. (that's why I'm writing this blog :>)

I was able to watch one show of Pooh and Pokwang held in Dubai, i think (but I wasn't there of course). It was one very funny and exhausting show. At the start of the show, I was already crying tears because of too much laughter. How much more tears will I shed once I get to watch pooh in person! I bet the people of Gen. Santos City will be doing the same thing as me .

What's amazing about stand up comedians like K and Pooh, is that they know what makes Pinoys laugh. We love to laugh. We love to be happy. Yan ang pinoy! That's a really good thing. We get to lighten our burdens by finding the time to chill and laugh for a while. Thus, this April 19,2009, let's let's all enjoy this one opportunity to watch two comedians who have the amazing ability to make us cry and laugh at the same time, Pooh and K.
Tickets to the Pooh and K Laugh Til U Drop Show are reasonably priced at :
Platinum - Php 600 (reserve seats, court area)
Gold - P400 (Free seating, court area)
Silver - P250 (free seating, lower bleacher, black seats)
Bronze - P150 (free seating, upper bleacher)

For more info, you may contact 0920-2078888 and 0905-8222220 or call the City Mayor’s Office at (083) 554-4214. Look for Haydee.

1 comment:

Avel Manansala said...

Hi Payatot!

Thanks for joining the blog writing contest.

Watch out for the announcement of the winners next week.

Good luck! :)

By the way, reset your COMMENTERS. Allow comments from other bloggers not using GOOGLE/BLOGGER or OpenID.