Saturday, June 20, 2009

I thought Father's Day was last Sunday

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
I really thought Father's day was last Sunday!!! That must have been the reason why my classmates' fathers were asking them if they wanted something that day. That was my wrong.

Still, there were a few lessons I learned from the incident.
It doesn't really matter what day is Father's Day for everyday is a reminder that we have a father who unconditionally loves us, who provides for us and who constantly forgives and understands us for the wrongs we have done in the past.

For this, I would like to greet my beloved Papa Arnel, a happy, happy Fathers' day for being the best father in the whole wide world!!!

I'm grateful to our Almighty Father above for blessing me with such a great father.

Happy Fathers' Day to all the Fathers in the world. Stay the best for your children!


No comments: